Flysafe® Flight assistance
iFLy15 and iFLY Razzor PRo
innovative, sophisticated Foil control for unbeaten performance, high speeds and easy access
Safe AND FAST with FlySafe® Foil CONTROL
iFLY15 with FlySafe® foil Control –
Dynamic Flight Assistance
ENJOY high-Performance sailing – The sensation of planing above the waves: quiet and uncredible fast. We have the pleasure of sailing in the focus.
WITH A STABLE FOILER YOU HAVE FUN AND GREAT PERFORMANCE. iFLY15 ENABLES STABLE FLYING FAR BEYOND WHAT OTHERS CALL „STABLE“. It also allows the sailor to focus on aspects of racing – helming, trimming, tactics and manoeuvres
FlySafe® active foil control system. It dynamically supports stable flight: Autonomously, permanently, full mechanically.
The unique flight control system of iFLY15. A further development of field-proven moth technology :
- supporting horizontal flight longitudinally and laterally – oversimplified by giving more lift to the lower hull and less lift to the higher hull
- acting like a differential aileron
- wave compensation allowing stable flight also in waves. Works also in stronger winds
- to reach even higher speeds it allows adjusting the so call “gearing” which is the sensibility of the moving flap under water
- can be set within seconds to “no flight mode” with minimal drag. No flight mode used in light winds or whenever flying is not wanted (e.g. towing, harbor, beaching … or when beginning with the iFLY15)
- mechanical system
- sensor sticks “wands”
- allows to move daggerboards and rudders up and down very easily, by quick release/lock mechanism
- wand sticks are raised out of water automatically when not needed
- all functions are controlled by one single rope
MAIN FOIL DIFFERENTIAL TECHNOLOGY – MDT
iFLY Razzor PRo
Active flight Control – ifly Razzor Pro Feature or Upgrade on iFLY15
iFLY MAIN FOIL DIFFERENTIAL Technology – MDT
The foil can be trimmed actively while sailing
The key to maximum performance
MDT for performance-orientated PRO Sailor
MDT extends the FlySafe® foil control
To sail large XXL rigs
SCIENTIFICALLY DEVELOPED HIGH END FOILS
For early lift-off, high speeds and best stability.
«FlySafe®» DYNAMIC FOILS HAVE PROVEN TO STABILIZE THE HORIZONTAL FLIGHT ATTITUDE AUTONOMOUSLY , longitudinal and lateral. The «FlySafe®» stabilizing system is a CEC development based on most advanced iMOTH class state of the art technology. The foils are the work of Gilbert St. Blancat, who also designed the wings for Kite Foiler World Champion TAAROA. It works solely mechanically. No electronics. The boat allows sailing in shallow waters with daggerboards and rudders half way lowered
Unique: FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY INTEGRATED AND HIDDEN INSIDE THE HULLS. Not affecting the clean, modern design, well protected against dirt and mechanical damaging, furthermore not representing a risk of injury. Only the wand sticks on the very front of the hulls extend to the water. WAND STICKS RAISE UP AUTOMATICALLY AS SOON AS THE FLIGHT MODE IS DEACTIVATED (e.g. in light winds or for beaching).
NO NEED TO OPERATE FOILS WHILE SAILING (self-regulating automatic foils). Sailor concentrates on steering and main-sheet.
ONLY WITH THE RIGHT GEAR ARE YOU GOING TO WIN RACES, as it gives You room to concentrate on sailing techniques, tactics and also allows pushing hard.
Innovation Award – Foiling Week PRESENTED BY BMW 2017
The FLYSAFE® FOIL CONTROL System –is nominated for the Foiling innovation Award from Foiling Week presented by BMW 2017.
Award for innovative foiling design solutions, specifically applied to flight control / design / construction.
MANUS AWARD 2019
iFLY15 – hydrofoil catamaran winning silver at the 9th Manus Award – German Technologie Award – innovation price at Hanover Trade Fair.
EXPERIENCE THE SUPERIOR STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF STATE OF THE ART ACTIVE FOIL CONTROL vs. traditional passive foil configurations.