Above 25 knots boatspeed:
Safe AND FAST with FlySafe® Foil CONTROL
ENJOY YOUR FLIGHT
We have your pleasure of sailing in the focus.
The sensation of planing above the waves: quiet and fast. LIVE YOUR DREAM!
WITH A STABLE FOILER YOU HAVE FUN AND NOT STRESS. iFLY15 ENABLES STABLE FLYING FAR BEYOND WHAT OTHERS CALL „STABLE“.
FlySafe® active foil control system. It dynamically supports stable flight.
Autonoumously, permantently, full mechanically.
the unique flight control system of iFLY15. A further development based on fiel-proven moth technology :
- supporting horizontal flight longitudinally and laterally – oversimplified by giving more lift to the lower hull and less lift to the higher hull
- acting like a differential aileron
- wave compensation allowing stable flight also in waves. Works also in stronger winds
- to reach even higher speeds it allows adjusting the so call “gearing” which is the sensibility of the moving flap under water
- can be set within seconds to “no flight mode” with minimal drag. No flight mode used in light winds or whenever flying is not wanted (e.g. towing, harbor, beaching … or when beginning with the iFLY15)
- mechanical system
- sensor sticks “wands” very much forward, allowing to have signal early enough
- allows to move daggerboards and rudders up and down very easily, by quick release/lock mechanism
- allows sailing in shallow waters with daggerboards and rudders half way lowered
- wand sticks are raised out of water automatically when not needed
- all functions are controlled by one single rope
Innovation Award – Foiling Week PRESENTED BY BMW 2017
The FLYSAFE® FOIL CONTROL System –is nominated for the Foiling innovation Award from Foiling Week presented by BMW 2017.
Award for innovative foiling design solutions, specifically applied to flight control / design / construction.
MANUS AWARD 2019
iFLY15 – hydrofoil catamaran winning silver at the 9th Manus Award – innovation price at Hanover Trade Fair.
SCIENTIFICALLY DEVELOPED HIGH END FOILS
For early lift-off, high speeds and best stability.
«FlySafe®» AUTOMATIC FOILS HAVE PROVEN TO STABILIZE THE HORIZONTAL FLIGHT ATTITUDE AUTONOMOUSLY , longitudinal and lateral. The «FlySafe®» stabilizing system is a CEC development based on most advanced iMOTH class state of the art technology. The foils are the work of Gilbert St. Blancat, who also designed the wings for Kite Foiler World Champion TAAROA. It works solely mechanically. No electronics.
Unique: FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM IS COMPLETELY INTEGRATED AND HIDDEN INSIDE THE HULLS. Not affecting the clean, modern design, well protected against dirt and mechanical damaging, furthermore not representing a risk of injury. Only the wand sticks on the very front of the hulls extend to the water. WAND STICKS RAISE UP AUTOMATICALLY AS SOON AS THE FLIGHT MODE IS DEACTIVATED (e.g. in light winds or for beaching).
NO NEED TO OPERATE FOILS WHILE SAILING (self-regulating automatic foils). Sailor concentrates on steering and main-sheet.
ONLY WITH THE RIGHT GEAR ARE YOU GOING TO WIN RACES, as it gives You room to concentrate on sailing techniques, tactics and also allows pushing hard.
COME AND TEST SAIL THE iFLY®15 : EXPERIENCE THE SUPERIOR STABILITY AND PERFORMANCE OF STATE OF THE ART ACTIVE FOIL CONTROL vs. traditional passive foil configurations.
Contact for test sailing: EMichael@iFLYsail.com