iFLY15 «Ultimate» full carbon
OneDesign & RAZZOR (Formula Foil):
Hulls in full carbon sandwich, epoxy resin,
Equipped with FlySafe® active foil control, the most advanced flight control system.
Rudders, daggerboards, foils : full carbon with titanium core structure, compression molded at 40t,
Double layer wing trampoline,
Softwing rig, as an option.
Mainfoil differential T-Foils (MDT), as an option.
CodeF auxiliary lightwind headsail, as an option.
iFLY15 «Ultimate» Full carbon
ex tax, ex fact.
Designed in Germany
Production in Western Europe.
12.5 sqm Decksweeper mainsail, Mylar / Pentex laminate,
7.5m aluminum mast, black anodized
7.5m Fiberfoam Carbon mast, as an option
XXL lightwind rig on 8.5m mast, as an option
A-class rig on 9m carbon mast, as an option
visible natural carbon: crossbeams, boom, foils, flight controls, tiller stick …
double layer wing trampoline: black mesh, red or black foot belts
iFLY15 hull colors 2023:
Ferrari – red
Formula1 – yellow
Brilliant – white
Graphit – grey
Any other color is possible, on demand.
With our professional art and paint team, we can realize any individual color and special designs, including sophisticated group or team designs.
options and accessories
Option: Fiberfoam Carbon mast, 7.5m, iFLY specific design, based on a-class design : 2.400 €
- by choosing this option, the iFLY serial mast (black anodized aluminum) is replaced by a high-tech Fiberfoam carbon mast. The carbon mast reduces weight by 4.7kg and increases sailing performance. However, the carbon mast is not recommended for double trapezing
Option: separable mast : 490 €
- The joint is made with a massive carbon sleeve inside. We did not observe any performance loss.
The upper 2.25m of the mast can be taken off within seconds. No tools needed.
It can be done without removing shrouds or diamonds and allows solving storage problems.
Further this option can reduce shipping cost e.g. for overseas transport.
Some sailors with height restrictions in the port or on their way to the water solve this by reducing thus the boat hight to 5.8m.
Option: Softwing rig for highest performance : 2.400 €
- iFLY is delivered with a state of the art decksweeper rig (like this year’s A-class sails). By choosing this option, the standard sail is replaced by the Heru Softwing rig: a three-dimensional structure bringing performance gains. Very different than a solid wing (as used e.g. in AC50 / C-Class) the softwing is not fragile and can be rolled and hoisted like a standard sail. It is watertight and thus floating, making righting up after a capsize even easier.
Mainsail halyard : 270 €
- iFLY comes with a push up main sail hoisting system (A-class style). Sailors who choose the standard decksweeper sail are free to choose the hoisting system they love more. For boats configured with the Softwing, halyard is strongly recommended.
auxiliary head sail for early take off in light winds. The revolutionary lightwind headsail. New developed sail configuration based on Genoa/Code0:(set including CodeF sail, trampoline bag, sheet, tack lines, halyard, pulleys, forestay tubes.)
- The CodeF is a light wind head-sail used from 0 to 10 knots. This sail is used both, upwind and downwind, to get earlier on the foils. It is stowed away if wind picks up. CodeF is an option for super light wind. Usually You will sail the iFLY15 just with the mainsail.
CodeF preparation : 560 €
- riveted and screwed cleats, lamination in hull: bow tube. CodeF preparation is needed for CodeF sailing. The option should be ordered, in case CodeF kit will be added later.
CodeF premium option: surcharge : 580 €
- High-end version of CodeF, made from a kevlar fiber laminate
Second set of length adjustable trapeze, for double trapezing: surcharge : 220 € (per piece)
- Double trapezing is not recommended with carbon mast.
- Massive increase of righting moment allows performance gains of up to 25%, especially when full foiling upwind
Foot strap, length adjustable, including assembly (per piece): 69 €
Telescopic carbon tiller stick, surcharge: 210 €
Hydrodynamic tips for rudders – to sail with removed horizontal wings in classic (non-foiling) mode with minimum drag: 67 € (per piece)
Hydrodynamic tips for daggerboards – to sail with removed horizontal wings in classic (non-foiling) mode with minimum drag: 86 € (per piece)
Big wheel beach trolley : 665 €
Full boat cover : 995 €
Stern support : 130 € (per piece)
Set of Rudder and Rudder foil covers, padded, (consisting of three pieces, transport and beach usage): 210 € (per set)
Set of Daggerboard and Main foil covers, padded, (consisting of four pieces, transport and beach usage) : 290 € (per set)
Cradles for road trailer, with universal mount – two versions available, flat bed or for round profile 50mm diameter: 215 € (per pice)
Foldable maintenance bench : 140 €
Spare parts kit: 240 €
Action cam stick: 280cm long carbon tube with special mount for filming e.g. from behind the boat:
Measuring gauge for precise assembly of mainfoil: 72 €
Measuring gauge for precise assembly of rudderfoil: 62 €
iFLY road trailer, Harbeck CS750, diagonal model, optional with aluminum storage box 285X85X45cm, lockable: price on demand
Shipping and assembly optionS
Pre-assembly in factory Portugal: 1.064 €
Road transport within Europe: flat rate: 1.600 €
Shipping worldwide: individual offer
Complete assembly “ready to fly”, onsite, personal delivery 980 €
- including training on technical features, maintenance… (price for one day, plus travel cost)
Private coaching onsite, one day : 980 €
- only available together with “ready to fly” option)
With our professional art and paint team, we can realize any individual color and special designs, including sophisticated group or team designs)
Individual color / any RAL color available: from/to : 600 € – 1.000 € (individual offer)
Individual design for hulls: from/to : 1.200 € – 3500 € (individual offer)
Special 2023 design: “Flying Tiger”, including individual choice of colors: 2.912 €
Individual design for sails, from/to : 600 € – 2400 € (individual offer)